- 0 (Registered)
It can be very frustrating if your photo’s keep turning out unsharp. You can become insecure and it is such a bummer if you just can’t get it right. And to make matters more complicated, there can be so many reasons for your photo’s to turn up unsharp.
What’s included in this course?
Lessons about settings
- Prevent motionblur
- Image stabilisation
- How to adjust the colulair
Discover errors on your equipment
- Front- en backfocus
- You learn about the way your camera focusses
- Which lens errors exist and how to recognise them
- How a photo looks if your sensor is skewed in your camera
- How to best save your photo for social meida
- How to save photo’s for your (portfolio) website
- How to scale your photo’s
But these are not all lessons yet!
You read it correctly, there is more coming!
Because I was already able to provide you with all this value I did not want to wait any longer with publishing this course!
I decied to reduce the courses price until its truly finished! This means you can order this course for a lower price for a limited time. When I finish all lessons the price will be raised.
Notification when new lessons are added
Ofcourse you will get an e-mail notification whenever a new lesson is added, this way you are absolutely certain you won’t miss a thing!
What lessons can you still expect?
- What effect does the amount of megapixel have on the sharpness of your photo?
- How to reduce noise without it costing (too much) sharpness in your photo
- How to select the right focuspoint
- What the effect of sensor size is on the sharpness of your photographs
- How the direction of light might affect the sharpness of your photograph
- How to sharpen your photograph in post-production
- How to save your photographs to store in your arhieve
- How depth of field works
- The best way to create a sharp landscape photo
After I finish the (at least) 30 lessons of this course I will add a quick help. In this “lesson” we do a trouble shooting of your photograph so I can direct you to the correct lesson of this course. In this way this course becomes an invaluable source of information. It will make it much easier to figure the cause of the unsharp picture out.
During photography 0/2
Errors on your equipment 0/5
Getting/Keeping sharp photo's 0/3
Merel Bormans is a photographer with her website and portfolio on https://www.merelbormans.com. She specializes in equine and canine photography and travels the whole world in pursuit of the most amazing photographs!