- 18 (Registered)
Do you own a DSLR camera or a Point-and-shoot one, but you are scared of the manual mode? Do you feel like you are missing out on becoming a better photographer? Don’t you fully understand subjects like aperture, shutter speed and ISO or how to combine them? You don’t know where to start to use the manual mode?
If you wonder any of these things, this free course is the one for you! After following this course you will understand what shutter speed, aperture and ISO can do and how these settings affect your photograph.
What will you learn during this course?
- Do you need expensive equipment? Or is any camera fine to use?
- Why would you even want to photograph in manual or semi-manual mode?
- What does aperture do and how can it affect your photograph?
- What is shutter speed and how to use it to your benefit
- You learn more about ISO and whether it matters if you use a higher ISO in camera or brighten your photograph during post-production
- Learn how to use all three available settings together in order to create the photograph you want
When you finish this course, you’ll be able to change the settings of your camera by yourself and you’ll know what kind of effects aperture, shutter speed and ISO have on your photograph. And you’ll be on your way to lift your photography to a higher level!
Camera settings 0/9
Merel Bormans is a photographer with her website and portfolio on https://www.merelbormans.com. She specializes in equine and canine photography and travels the whole world in pursuit of the most amazing photographs!
Amazing!I loved this course! It taught me to get rid of the automatic mode and I've been photographing in manual mode since. It made me a better photographer! I cannot wait to see what more courses will follow!